Mobile apps are very popular with smartphone users, they allow us to do practically everything from our devices.
There are mobile applications of all types and colors. From videogames, messaging apps, Photos, video, Music players, live radio and more, mobile applications play a fundamental role in our day to day.
Mobile application developers benefit from the current high demand.
One source of income is paid applications that offer premium functionalities and that in order to download them it is necessary to pay for them. Another income option based on mobile applications is the integrated billing option that allows you to download the application for free, but if you want to acquire premium functions or objects within a video game, it is necessary to pay an amount.
There are different operating systems for mobile devices, but mainly Android and iOS are the most popular operating systems today. Because of this, mobile app developers tend to develop their apps to be compatible with these systems.
There are many programming languages and frameworks that allow you to develop mobile applications, unfortunately many of them only focus on developing applications for a particular platform, be it Android or iOS. If you want your application to be compatible with another operating system you will have to rewrite your code.
But, Why not both?
Flutter is an open source mobile app development SDK created by Google. Usually used to develop user interfaces for Android applications, iOS and Web as well as the primary method for creating applications for Google Fuchsia.
Learn Flutter – Course for beginners
Build Android and iOS apps with a flutter framework
Who is this course for?
- Beginning flutter developers who are interested in developing mobile apps for android and ios
- Developers who want to learn how to create a mobile application using a single code base
- Android Studio / intellij / VSCode installed with flutter
- Basic knowledge of the language of darts.
- Basic understanding of the UNRWA concept
What you will learn
- Better understanding of flutter and its basic widgets
- Develop a basic flutter app for Android and iOS
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: