The following manual is intended for those who want to start from 0 with programming.
The objective, is that users take it as a first course or manual, and how a learning tool that does not affect your curriculum.
The manual contains 6 levels you will find below:
- Problems, Solutions and Programs.
- Definition of Situations and Case Management.
- Attribute Group Management.
- Definition and Fulfillment of Responsibilities.
- Construction of the Graphical Interface.
- Management of Two-Dimensional Structures and Persistence.
It also includes 3 attachments:
- The Java Language
- Windows Command Summary.
- UNICODE Code Table.
You can download or view it in the following button.
Do not forget to follow us on our social networks.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: