MS Excel is a spreadsheet program developed by Microsoft in 1985, for the sole purpose of helping companies collect all their financial data, annual credits and annual debit sheets.
Now it is the most used program to create dynamic charts and tables. Nevertheless, many still believe that it is a mere tool for small businesses.
The most important use of MS Excel is to use its ability to calculate mass arithmetic. With a vast program full of formulas, can add, subtract, multiply and divide hundreds of numbers in total, and you can easily do it again if a value is changed or added. This function can be used to easily perform a company's annual sales and other spreadsheets.
The various format options, including italics, highlighting and colors, allow companies to bring in the most important data so that it is different from the rest. Various tasks accomplished through this tool are beyond impressive, with entire rows highlighting and comparing lists and values, to name a few.
You can use them to highlight specific entries in General Ledger.
What's more, if you work in a large association where the boss wants detailed visual representation of the various sectors of the company, you will have to draw graphics.
After filtering and correctly entering the data, you can turn them into a pie chart or grouped columns with one click.
Course: Learn how to make charts in Excel and Power BI
Free Excel and Power BI course (2019) Tutorial with practices to create reports and charts in Microsoft Power BI and Excel
Who is this course for?
- My mission is to help anyone and in a simple way to visualize their data, that includes you.
- If you think it is difficult to make reports, I assure you it is not. Enroll in the course and in the first minutes you will see that it is simple and necessary on your devices.
- You are a student, A professional, business owner, whatever you are, you will see that the content will be of great help.
- You want to improve at your job, look for new opportunities, collaborate better with your superiors, make interesting presentations, there is no doubt that this course is for you.
- Have Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher version.
- Descargar Power BI Desktop (Free) – Note: Power BI only works on Windows.
- Interest in practicing and participating: Any questions you have during the course will have one-to-one support in a matter of minutes. Check it out!
What you will learn
- Get started with Data Visualization and Business Intelligence with Microsoft Power BI and Excel.
- Learn to make reports with graphs through exercises and practices.
- Compare differences and view interactive reports in both Excel and Power BI.
- In excel: Learn how to create pivot tables and charts in an interactive report.
- In Power BI: Download it for free and make visualizations in a dashboard report.
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: