GitHub is a code hosting platform for version control and collaboration. It allows you and others to work together on projects from anywhere.
In general, repositories are used to organize projects. Repositories can contain folders and files, images, videos, spreadsheets and data sets, everything your project needs.
GitHub is completely free and you can use it without paying and, since it is open source, you can download the source code and make changes as per requirements.
Since most operations are preferred locally, allows a great benefit in terms of speed.
Provides a good backup:
Here the possibility of losing data is very low as it provides multiple copies of the same.
Multiple developers can work:
GitHub allows multiple developers to work on a single project at a time. Help all team members work together on a single project at a time from different locations.
Git and GitHub from Zero to Expert
Know all the concepts of Git and GitHub from downloading to deploying your projects.
Who is this course for?
- Software Engineers or related career
- Software Developers
- People who want to develop large projects without fear of losing their changes
- People who want to improve the way they handle their software
- Know a little about the command line. (Terminal, CMD).
- No prior knowledge of any version control system is required.
What you will learn
- Local and online version control
- Deep Management of Git and GitHub from scratch
- Build and work with the best local and cloud version control system
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 28-29 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button: