Machine learning is the process that drives many of the services we use today.
Recommendation systems like Netflix's, YouTube and Spotify; search engines like Google and Baidu; social media feeds like Facebook and Twitter, and much more.
Machine learning algorithms use statistics to find patterns in massive amounts of data.
In all these cases, each platform collects as much data as possible about you and uses machine learning to make a highly educated guess about what you are doing and what you might want next.
Learn machine learning and artificial intelligence (included 3 practical projects)
Get familiar with machine learning and artificial intelligence by working on hands-on projects.
Who is this course for?
- Python developers looking for a future in machine learning and artificial intelligence (HE).
- Machine learning students looking for live projects to learn from.
- Python and machine learning developers looking for hands-on projects to work on Artificial Intelligence (HE).
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
What you will learn
- Machine Learning and its applications
- End-to-end machine learning project creation
- Implementation of deep and machine learning algorithms
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 8-9 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: