Python is one of the most popular programming languages today.
Used for everything, from games to robotics and even the simplest tasks, such as desktop software.
Python is one of the easiest programming languages to understand and use. It is simple, concise, and it has a syntax that is easy for beginners.
What's more, Python is often compared to other languages, especially those that are used most frequently in academia, like Java or C ++.
[New] Python programming: the complete guide [Edition 2021]
Learn the skills you need to become a certified professional Python developer with this comprehensive training course
Who is this course for?
- New developers and engineers
- Absolute beginners in Python
- Beginners in programming engineering and software development
- Developers and engineers who know other programming languages but are new to Python
- Anyone who wants to master Python 3.9.1 modern the right way without wasting time
- No previous knowledge of Python Programming is required
- Access to a computer and Internet connection
What you will learn
- How to Program with Python and Write Clean Code
- The Python Basics Needed to Become a Development Professional
- Understand how Python works behind the scenes.
- Variables, representation of data types and use of mathematics
- Syntax and recognition of code blocks
- Understanding and analyzing errors
- Built-in functions and methods
- Anonymous and user-defined functions
- Structure all data with built-in data structures
- Flow control for programs
- Object-oriented programming
- Different types of modules
- Handling files using Python 3.9.2
- Get support from the QA Instructor
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 22-23 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Python programming: the complete guide [Edition 2021]
Learn the skills you need to become a certified professional Python developer with this comprehensive training course.
Finish date: 22-23 of March