After reading these words, you might be wondering how long it takes to become a front-end developer. As well, there are several options. One of them is to take an online coding course.
These courses usually last a few months and usually require a few hours a week of self-directed study.. Another option is to apply for admission to a university and take its computer science program. This route will take much longer, as it will require a four-year degree.
Definitive front-end web development course 2021
Who is this course for?
- Beginning to advanced students who want to learn front-end web development
- Willingness to learn
- Atom (text editor) Free
- Firefox Developer Edition (Web navigator) Free
- Learn front-end web development from scratch
What you will learn
- HTML5 basics
- Advanced HTML5
- CSS3 basics
- Advanced CSS3
- JQuery basics
- Advanced JQuery
- Bootstrap basics 4
- Advanced Bootstrap 4
- SVG basics
- Advanced SVG
- Sublime Text 3 (Text editor)
- Atom (text editor)
- Visual Studio code (text editor)
- Brackets (text editor)
- Google Chrome (Web navigator)
- Firefox Developer Edition (Web navigator)
- Firefox (Web navigator)
- Opera (Web navigator)
- Microsoft Edge (Web navigator)
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 2-3 of May, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: