CSS, short forC ascadingS so muchS heets, is a “programming language” which you use to turn your raw HTML pages into really beautiful websites.
If you are new toweb development, but you have a little knowledge of HTML and its tags and you want to take the next step to become aprofessional frontend web developer, this is the right course for you.
In this course everything has been covered, from the basics to advanced CSS3 concepts. All properties have been included in CSS + those just introduced in CSS3 that will help shape the future of web development for years to come.
This course is designed keeping in mind that a beginner should be able to understand what CSS is and how it is used to convert a basic HTML web page structure, in black and white, on a beautiful web page.
To make the web pages interactive for users, you will also learn how to animate the various HTML elements.
At the end of this course, you can design beautiful websites, easy to use and mobile from scratch, all on your own.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners who are new to web development
- Newbies who want to learn CSS3 from scratch
- Web developers who want to brush up on CSS concepts
- Basic understanding of HTML5
What you will learn
- Basic web page styling using CSS3
- Manipulate the display and position of HTML elements
- Understand the concept of the box model
- Introduction to responsive design
- Design web pages optimized for mobile devices using CSS Media Queries
- Animate HTML elements using the CSS animated property
- Web page designs: CSS Flex Box y CSS Grid
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 7 of March, but it can beat at any time. To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
If you want more coupons, follow Facialix on social media:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: