Video games are an extremely popular and lucrative source of intellectual property, since every year some 175 millions of video game titles worldwide.
This means that the video game industry has grown to a value of 65.000 millions of dollars, and is expected to reach 82.000 million dollars in the year 2020
What is the video game development process? Game development is a long and expensive process.
A video game developer first comes up with an idea for a game and then creates an overall design for the game that can be done by a single person or by a group of individuals..
Most of the time, the design goes through a prototyping process (in which the developer creates a prototype of the game with simple graphics) until you come up with something that you are satisfied with.
Following, the developer will use computer graphics programs to create the 3D models that represent the game. Once the models are completed, developer can use engine to create test video
Developing practical games in Unity 4: Level 1
A pragmatic, beginner-friendly approach to creating video games on the Unity game engine!!
Who is this course for?
- Beginner level programmers who want to learn how to create games using Unity
- People who have never touched Unity before
- People who have used Unity to some extent, but they want to explore new techniques to create games.
- Beginning Level Comprehension of C #
- Unity Standard (the free edition) available on the Unity home page
- Visual Studio o MonoDevelop (what is included, free, with the Unity standard)
What you will learn
- Learn how to create a complete game in the Unity3d game engine!!
- Understand Unity's component-oriented architecture to create reusable assets for our tiers!!
- Put it all together in one complete package that can be deployed on Android!, iOS, MacOS, Windows and the web!
- Learn the basics of the Unity particle engine to create effects for our game!!
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: