If you are a software developer as a student or professional, you will surely use a version manager to manage and manage your software projects. GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab are some of the best known administrators today.
Something these version and project management systems share, is that to use them the command line is used. For some it can be boring or difficult to work with a command line, mainly for newbies.
Fortunately, There are systems with a graphical interface that allow you to work with Git without major complications and without losing blood in the attempt. (or other valuable fluids). Between these, GitKraken is one of the most popular.
It is a powerful and elegant cross-platform graphical interface for Git developed by Axosoft , as an alternative to the command line.
In a very simple way, we can keep a complete follow-up of our repositories, see branches, labels, create new, all the history of our work, commits and so on.
Something very interesting from GitKraken, beyond the visual, is that it is multiplatform. It is currently available for Windows, Linux y Mac.
Git Kraken: a useful Git GUI tool
Learn Git with an amazing graphical tool
Who is this course for?
- Computer Science Students
- Junior Developers
- DevOps Professionals
- Quality control professionals
- Senior Developers
- Business analyst
- Technical project managers
- Basic understanding of GIT
- Knowledge of basic Git commands
- git config, add, confirm, bifurcate, condition, etc.
What you will learn
- This course will introduce a simple and interesting Git GUI tool called “Git Kraken”. This tool will help students and professionals understand how GIT works in an interactive and easy to understand way..
- We have kept the content simple for you. After this course, you will be able to use the git Gui tool for your personal and professional projects.
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: