What is machine learning? Machine Learning is a type of Artificial Intelligence that allows software to use statistical analysis to obtain information from the data it collects.
Machine learning is often used in business and finance, and has applications in a variety of other fields, including science, Medicine, education and criminal justice.
Machine learning software can identify patterns in the data it collects that the human brain could not see, and the software will use those patterns to make predictions about future events.
With the help of machine learning, a computer can analyze a much larger amount of data than a person in less time.
The goal of machine learning is to make data-driven predictions for the future.
One form of machine learning is fraud detection. Credit card companies, for example, can use machine learning to prevent fraud.
Banks can use machine learning to detect fraudulent activity on accounts. Some of the benefits of machine learning are that you can reduce costs through self-learning, can allow new types of interaction and can aid in decision-making.
Some of the challenges of machine learning are that it can be expensive or time-consuming to get started, as well as continuous updates and adjustments.
Basic to advanced machine learning
Learn how to create machine learning algorithms in Python data science enthusiasts. Code templates included.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in machine learning.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in mathematics and who want to start learning Machine Learning.
- Anyone at an intermediate level who knows the basics of machine learning, including classical algorithms such as linear regression or logistic regression, but who wants to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of machine learning.
- Anyone who is not as comfortable with coding but is interested in machine learning and wants to easily apply it to data sets.
- Any college student who wants to start a career in data science.
- Anyone who wants to create added value to their business by using powerful machine learning tools.
- Some basic Python programming experience.
- Basic understanding of Python libraries as numpy, past and matplotlib.
- Some high school math.
What you will learn
- Mastering Machine Learning in Python
- Make accurate predictions
- Build robust machine learning models
- Use machine learning for personal purposes
- Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models.
- Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
- Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
- Make Predictions Using Linear Regression, polynomial regression and multiple regression
- Classify Data Using K-Means Clustering, support vector machines (SVM), KNN, decision trees, naive bayes, etc.
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 30 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: