Machine learning is a science of technology that has become very popular and diverse, which deals with how computers can be taught to learn tasks based on data entry.
Machine learning algorithms are capable of making predictions and making decisions for us.
They are everywhere, from recommending what we might like on Netflix to teaching a self-driving car to recognize objects. Machine learning is taking over the world.
We know that all of us want to live in a world in which all technology makes our lives easier, and machine learning is one way to get there.
Starting with the smallest things, we can use machine learning to end spam and robocalls, or also to help companies predict what type of products will be in demand.
Machine learning: regression and classification (math Inc.)
A comprehensive beginner to advanced guide to machine learning. Hands-on learning approach with detailed math concepts
Who is this course for?
- Beginner and seasonal Python developers who want to learn about different AI and ML algorithms
- Students who want to learn all the math behind popular regression and classification models.
- Students who want to learn how to implement data science libraries to solve real-world machine learning problems
- Basic math concepts of addition, multiplication, etc.
- Knowing Python beforehand would be tricky
What you will learn
- Understand and implement a decision tree in Python
- Understand about Gini and the information gain algorithm
- Solving mathematical decision trees related to numbers
- More on regression trees
- Learn about simple regression, multiple, polynomial and multivariate
- More information on ordinary least squares algorithms
- Solve numbers related to the ordinary least squares algorithm
- Learn how to create real-world ranking projects and predictions
- Learn more about gradient descent
- Learn more about logistic regression and hyperparameters
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 23-24 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: