Databases allow information to be stored in a structured way. They are made up of rows and columns and can hold thousands of records in each table.
They are widely used in software development, regardless of the target programming language or platform.
Database development involves several skills that you must learn to master, from design and planning to administration and maintenance.
There are many database systems, but among them the most popular is SQL Server.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system, developed by Microsoft company.
The development language used is Transact-SQL, an implementation of the ANSI standard of the SQL language, used to manipulate and retrieve data, create tables and define relationships between them.
SQL is one of the most in-demand technology skills because technology companies have a great need for SQL experts. Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects and land a SQL developer job..
This weekend SQL course requires only 1 week to learn SQL Server online and Mastering SQL Server course is the right place for you to learn SQL at a fast pace to become a SQL developer in no time .
Dominando SQL Server | Passage to become a database developer
Microsoft SQL Database Course for Beginners | sql basics for beginners
Who is this course for?
- Students who want solid control over Microsoft SQL Server
- Who wants to acquire knowledge about databases?
- The student must know the basic concepts of the database.
- you must have a computer where Microsoft SQL Server can be installed
What you will learn
- Introduction to the database management system (DBMS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Development and Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server Installation Guide
- How to create a database
- How to create and modify tables
- Primary key
- Foreign key
- Composite key
- How to drop a table
- Insert data into table
- Select data from a table
- To update / modify existing data in a table
- Delete data from a table
- Substring function
- Group by clause
- Average function
- Merge internally
- Union left
- Right junction
- Complete union
- Different function
- Database views
- Stored Procedures
- How to run the stored procedure
- SQL jobs
- How to use Like Operator
- Performing a database backup
- Restore the database backup
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 3-4 of May, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: