A cryptocurrency (The “cripto”) is a digital currency that can be used to buy goods and services, but it uses an online ledger with strong cryptography to secure online transactions.
Much of the interest in these unregulated currencies is trading for profit, and speculators sometimes raise prices.
Cryptocurrency is a form of payment that can be exchanged online for goods and services. Many companies have issued their own coins, often called tokens, and these can be exchanged specifically for the good or service offered by the company.
Think of them as arcade chips or casino chips. You must exchange real currency for cryptocurrency to access the good or service.
Cryptocurrencies work using a technology called blockchain.
Blockchain is a decentralized technology distributed across many computers that manages and records transactions. Part of the appeal of this technology is its security.
Initial course in Cryptocurrencies and trading: Bitcoin ETH TRX
Initial guide to enter the technological revolution of cryptocurrency exchange and not die trying!! Sign up!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn from the world of cryptocurrencies
- Anyone who wants to know what the blockchain is
- Anyone who wants to start a small investment and wants to avoid possible fraud
- If you are looking for advanced information on cryptocurrencies, blockchain or trading then this course is NOT for you
- Tener PC o Smartphone
- Internet access
- Interest in the financial market in general and especially in cryptocurrencies
- TDC / Bank account if you want to make a first investment
- No prior knowledge of cryptocurrencies is required
What you will learn
- Understand what is a cryptocurrency and the blockchain
- Where and how to buy a cryptocurrency (Bitcoins, ETH, TRX, IOTA, Dash, Ripple, etc)
- Where to store a cryptocurrency and its security levels
- How to protect your investment in the long term
- What is a wallet and an exchange
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: