Mobile development is constantly updated. The new technologies, as well as new challenges force developers to constantly face new challenges.
For example, the existence of different operating systems for mobile devices, added to the great variety of devices, sizes and models can be a big challenge for developers.
Thanks to technology, these challenges can be more easily addressed..
Flutter is a free and open source mobile user interface framework created by Google and released in May 2017.
In a nutshell, allows you to create a native mobile app with a single code base. This means that you can use a programming language and a code base to create two different applications (for iOS and Android).
Flutter consists of two important parts:
- Un SDK (Software Development Kit): a collection of tools to help you develop your applications. This includes tools to compile your code into native machine code (code for iOS and Android).
- A frame (widget-based UI library): a collection of reusable user interface elements (buttons, text input, sliders, etc.) that you can customize for your own needs.
To develop with Flutter, will use a programming language called Dart. The language was created by Google in October 2011, but it has improved a lot in recent years.
Dart focuses on front-end development and you can use it to build web and mobile applications.
Flutter: An introduction to the Google SDK
A guide to start the journey in this powerful tool for creating applications.
Who is this course for?
- People who want the introduction to Flutter
- People who want an introduction to Dart
- People who want to learn how to perform the necessary facilities to run Flutter
- Have a machine running Windows and OSX
- Structured programming knowledge (programming bases)
- Linux users will be able to follow it without problems, but there is no Flutter install on linux yet
What you will learn
- Have a Dart base
- Have the initial Flutter base
- Understand how Flutter works
- Perform the necessary installations on Windows and OSx
- Understand about basic widgets
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: