Laravel is an open source PHP framework designed to make web application development easier and faster through built-in functions.
These features are part of what makes Laravel so widely used by web developers.:
- A modular packaging system with dependency management. This means that you can easily add functionality to your Laravel application without writing it from scratch. You can create your own packages for the code you use regularly or install ready-to-use packages through Composer.
- A complete authentication system
- Relational mapping of objects. Eloquent ORM included with Laravel presents database tables as classes for easy data access and manipulation.
- A command line interface (CLI) which comes with dozens of predesigned commands (Artisan).
- Automatic test. Automated tests are provided as an integral part of Laravel.
- A portable virtual development environment. Homestead provides developers with all the necessary tools to develop Laravel right out of the box.
Laravel is PHP at its core, so learning Laravel without having a good understanding of PHP is not very productive. You will not be able to create additional functionalities and you will be completely dependent on the ones that Laravel ships as part of the framework.
Laravel is considered to have a short learning curve, especially if you are already familiar with PHP.
Even if you have a problem, the community is really helpful and there are a lot of resources to help you learn Laravel from scratch, from podcasts and videos to written tutorials.
Introduction to Laravel 5 – First steps with this framework
Learn the basics of Laravel 5 right from the start, the most popular PHP framework today. Basic introduction
Who is this course for?
- Web developers
- Computer science students
- Saber HTML
- Know PHP
- Tener Wamp, Xampp o Installado capable
What you will learn
- Take the first steps in Laravel
- Learn the basics of Laravel 5
- Work with routes in Laravel
- Views and templates in Laravel
- Create virtual hosts
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: