The following course is aimed at those people, are students or professionals who want to know about the use of NGINX.
What will you learn?
- Apply the NGINX configuration.
- Know the directives of the Nucleus of the NGINX program.
- Know the event directives.
- Understand the HTTP directive, server and location of the NGINX program.
- Understand the tiny, abbreviations and notations in the NGINX settings.
- Know the limits and restrictions of the NGINX.
- Apply additional policies.
- Apply the response header variable.
- Understand the priority of location modifications of the NGINX.
- Understand the use of Rewrite modules.
- Apply PHP enablement on window.
- Apply the conditional if blocks in the NGINX.
This course, It has been pedagogically structured through educational resources shared directly from YouTube, licensed under YouTube Standard. As well as resources created by Edutin Academy, shared under Creative Commons license.
Has a total of 41 classes belonging to a single introduction unit.
Its approximate total duration is 21 hours.
It is available for all levels of learning, from novice to professional.
Has more than 1600 enrolled students, and an assessment of 5/5 stars.
You just have to register, and you can now access the course totally FREE. What are you waiting for!
To create your account, you only need to log in with your Facebook or Gmail username. Or if you prefer with an email, your name and password.
To access the course, just click on this link or by tapping the next button.
It should be noted that the course is free for life, although because it is a course created based on educational videos collected, this can be withdrawn, due to copyright claim.
Certifying yourself on this platform has an extra cost.
Find more courses in thislink or in the button below.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: