This course is aimed at all those people, whether they are students or professionals of Software Engineering, who want to know all about UML diagrams.
UML (Unified Modeling Language) is a standard that allows us to address a software modeling problem.
It may interest you…
What will i learn?
- The history of UML and the diagrams that make up the standard.
- Use diagrams that allow you to perform structural modeling.
- Know the structural conceptual modeling primitives provided by the UML.
- Build class diagrams (as the most relevant structural model) from real examples.
This course has a study plan, which is programmed to 4 weeks that you will see below:
- Class specification
- Structural diagram in UML
- Practical case: class diagram
This course will be led by 3 teachers of the Polytechnic University of Valencia:
- Ignacio Panach (PhD in Computer Science)
- Oscar Pastor (University Professor)
- Ana Leon (Master in Software Systems Engineering and Technology)
To access the course, just click on this link or by tapping the next button.
You just have to register, and you can now access the course totally FREE. What are you waiting for!
It should be noted that the course is free, but if you want to get certified you will have to make a payment.
Find more courses in this link or in the button below.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: