This course is focused on university students who wish to strengthen or intensify their academic training.
It will allow you to know more about the different existing equations and their respective examples.
Its objective is a greater understanding of them, as well as the application of the Laplace integral transform in the solution of problems of differential equations.
What will i learn?
- Assimilate the definition of differential equation.
- Identify the types of differential equations.
- Understand the constituent factors.
- Analyze and understand homogeneous equations.
- Complex roots of characteristic equations.
- Know and understand the indeterminate coefficients.
- Apply the Laplace Transform.
Has more than 40 classes divided into 5 units that we will see next:
- Introduction to the course
- First order differential equations
- Second order differential equations
- Mathematical models
- Laplace transform
Its duration is 25 hours is available in español. You will be with more than 1500 classmates.
With a valuation of 5/5 stars.
To access the course, just click on this link or by tapping the next button.
You just have to register, and you can now access the course totally FREE. What are you waiting for!
It should be noted that the course is free, but if you want to get certified you will have to make a payment. If you are from Mexico you have a great discount, which is available during 7 days after starting the course.
Find more courses in this link or in the button below.
Do not forget to follow us on our Social Networks, to be aware of everything.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks:
- Free Course: Learn React.Js From Scratch - 20 April, 2021
- Free Course: Create 3D games and applications with BabylonJS - 20 April, 2021
- Free Course: Introduction To Virtual Machines On Microsoft Azure - 19 April, 2021