Python is one of the most popular programming languages right now.
It is an easy to read and write programming language, this means that its syntax is clean and that it is understandable even for those who do not know how to program.
There is a lot of joke that Python syntax is similar to pseudocode because of how easy it is.
Although it is an easy-to-use programming language, it is incredibly powerful and can be used to develop desktop programs., cloud scripts, Web applications, video games and even mobile apps.
Thanks to its extensive library of libraries you can do almost anything with Python, from task automation, going through machine vision and even genetic engineering.
Python is awesome and easy to understand, that's why you should learn it.
Python: learn to program
Learn to program with Python from scratch. It starts with knowing variables, loops and functions and manages text files.
What you will learn
You will learn the basic concepts of programming and to develop them in the Python language.
You will know:
- What is a program and why is it worth learning to program?, the advantages of the Python language, how to install it and how to use it
- The Anaconda platform, the Jupyter Labs and the Spyder development environment
- Variables, Expressions and logical operators in Python
- The different ways of executing a program, sequential, conditional and iterative and the Python commands to implement them: if, for y while
- Functions as a tool to reuse code and its extension, modules and packages
- How to work with text strings in Python and what are character codes
- How to read and write to text files in Python and handle character codes properly.
What is edX?
EdX is an online education provider offering online courses, popularly known as MOOC or Massive Open Online Courses, from the best universities and other institutions around the world.
Actually, edX has a catalog of more than 2650 online courses created by these partners.
EdX courses consist of prerecorded video lectures that you can watch on a weekly schedule or when it's convenient for you.
They also have readings, student discussion forums, chores / assignments and tests or exams online.
How do I register for the course?
Before you register for a course, you should know that in order to join a course in edX there are two modalities, the paid and free.
Each one with its advantages and disadvantages that we list below:
|What is included?||Paid course||Audit course|
|Graded Assessments and Exams||Yes||no|
|Practice Assessments (Unrated)||Yes||Yes|
If you want a certificate of completion and access to evaluations and exams, we recommend choosing the paid option, if on the contrary you want or obtain it for free you can choose the audit option (without certificate), you can take the following picture for reference:
If you want to access the course completely free of charge, you can do so by clicking the button below.
Remember that there is no deadline or discount coupons, even so, you must hurry.
To obtain the course, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: