Software engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with the development of software products.
Operates within a set of principles, best practices and methods that have been carefully refined over the years, changing as software and technology change.
Software engineering leads to a product that is reliable, efficient and effective in what it does.
Software engineering has two parts: software and engineering.
The software is a collection of codes, documents and triggers that perform a specific job and meet a specific requirement.
Engineering is product development using best practices, principles and methods.
Software engineering studies design, software development and maintenance as a general definition.
Even so, there are different types of software engineering that a company or product may need.
If you want to learn more about software engineering, the following course is for you:
Introduction to Software Engineering
Learn about the different development phases that a computer project goes through, as well as the management activities necessary to achieve the successful completion of the project.
What you will learn
- What is software and what are its different components and characteristics.
- What are the main activities of a software engineer.
- How to adapt methodologies and life cycle models to our software project.
- Know the main activities of project management: estimation and planning, negotiation, coordination of the work team and monitoring and control.
- Identify user requirements and software requirement.
- Ensure the realization of a good design.
- Explore the importance of comprehensive testing using appropriate techniques.
- Complete the development process in a complete and satisfactory manner.
- Establish different maintenance strategies according to business needs.
- Identify the main measures used in software quality assurance.
What is edX?
EdX is an online education provider offering online courses, popularly known as MOOC or Massive Open Online Courses, from the best universities and other institutions around the world.
Actually, edX has a catalog of more than 2650 online courses created by these partners.
EdX courses consist of prerecorded video lectures that you can watch on a weekly schedule or when it's convenient for you.
They also have readings, student discussion forums, chores / assignments and tests or exams online.
How do I register for the course?
Before you register for a course, you should know that in order to join a course in edX there are two modalities, the paid and free.
Each one with its advantages and disadvantages that we list below:
|What is included?||Paid course||Audit course|
|Graded Assessments and Exams||Yes||no|
|Practice Assessments (Unrated)||Yes||Yes|
If you want a certificate of completion and access to evaluations and exams, we recommend choosing the paid option, if on the contrary you want or obtain it for free you can choose the audit option (without certificate), you can take the following picture for reference:
If you want to access the course completely free of charge, you can do so by clicking the button below.
Remember that there is no deadline or discount coupons, even so, you must hurry.
To obtain the course, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: