The following course is aimed at all those who wish to learn the physical and mathematical foundations that are needed to better understand how automatic systems work..
It is taught by Francisco Javier Luque, which is an Engineer of the industrial branch and a master's degree in Health and Safety with professional experience in building and industrial facilities.
This course of Control Engineering and Automatic Systems includes, in their 31 lessons, the basic aspects to get started in this matter.Francisco
To facilitate its assimilation by the student, even without having great previous knowledge, the mathematical apparatus you need is explained in each lesson. You will only have to be clear about the basic mathematical tools and follow the instructions that I will provide you throughout the different thematic blocks.Francisco
The course is structured in such a way that it begins with the most basic principles to gradually increase in complexity.. You will always have the support of the teacher and the rest of the students for the resolution of doubts and comments.Francisco
- Previous Concepts
- Control engineering
- How Control Systems Are Classified
- Ways to classify control systems (I)
- Ways to classify control systems (II)
- The Laplace Transform
- Laplace transform: previous concepts
- The analytical function
- The Laplace transform. Mathematical analysis.
- Existence of the Laplace transform
- Laplace Transform Properties (I)
- Laplace Transform Properties (II)
- Collection of problems proposed to students
- Resolution of the collection of proposed problems
- Inverse Laplace Transform
- Mathematical Modeling of Dynamical Systems
- System modeling.
- Block diagrams
- Block diagram reduction
- Resolved case study of working with block diagrams
- First Order Systems
- Types of inputs and system responses
- General formulation of the transfer function
- System response to entry in unit step
- Replication of the system before entering the unit ramp
- System response to unit impulse entry
- Second Order Systems
- Characteristic equation of a second-order linear system
- Classification of 2 systems′ order (I): Sub-damped system
- Classification of 2 systems′ order (II): Undamped system
- List of 2 systems′ order (III): Critically damped system
- Classification of 2 systems′ order (IV): Over-damped system
- Transient response parameters: definition and information it provides
- Mathematical deduction of the transient response parameters
- Systems Stability Criteria
- Stability of a system
- Systems stability analysis case studies
This course has an approximate duration of 5 hours.
To access the course, just click on this link or by tapping the next button.
You just have to register, and you can now access the course totally FREE. What are you waiting for!
It should be noted that the course is free for a limited time, later, you will have to make a payment.
Certifying yourself on this platform has an extra cost.
Find more courses in this link or in the button below.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: