For this course it is necessary to have previous programming knowledge.
What will i learn?
- Basic principles about the Internet, including IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, Routers and TCP and IP protocols.
- About the trust models used in programming to integrate open source pieces to your projects.
- The basic principles of Cyber-Security or computer security.
- The SQL database language and the MVC architecture
The course is divided into 16 units which we will break down below:
- Unit 1: Internet
- Here we will learn the introduction to the operation of the Internet and its fundamentals.
- Unit 2: IP addresses
- We will learn the introduction to IP addresses and how they work.
- Unit 3: DNS y DHCP
- We will see the deepening of DNS and DHCP issues
- Unit 4: Routers
- We will learn the concept and operation of the Router, as well as a deepening about them.
- Unit 5: TCP and IP
- Here we will see the concepts and handling of TCP and IP.
- Unit 6: HTTP
- We will see the introduction to the concept of HTTP, as well as inquire about HTTP.
- Unit 7: Trust Models
- We will learn about strict identity and device verification.
- Unit 8: Cyber-Security
- Here we will see computer security.
- Unit 9: HTML
- We will have an introduction about this code that is used to structure and display a web page.
- Unit 10: CSS
- Here we will see a small introduction to CSS, as well as inquire about the subject and its examples.
- Unit 11: Python
- We learn about this most popular and user-chosen programming language.
- Unit 12: Python for the web
- We will reinforce previous knowledge but this time deepening in Web programming
- Unit 13: SQL
- Here we will inquire about the structured query language.
- Unit 14: MVC
- We will learn about this style of software architecture that separates the data from an application.
- We will study about this programming or scripting language, as well as its use with DOM.
- Unit 16: AJAX
- Here we will inquire about this web development technique to create interactive applications.
The entire course is 56 hours, requires an advanced level in these topics and is in Spanish.
With a valuation of 5/5 stars, more than 2 a thousand classmates.
To access, just click or touch the following button.
You just have to register, and you can now access the course totally FREE. What are you waiting for!
It should be noted that the course is free, but if you want to get certified you will have to make a payment. If you are from Mexico you have a great discount!
Do not forget to follow us on our Social Networks, to be aware of everything.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks:
- Design Your Responsive Website With Adobe Dreamweaver - 14 April, 2021
- Master in Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking with Python 3 - 14 April, 2021
- Free Course: Initiation To Control Engineering And Automatic Systems - 14 April, 2021