Python is a general-purpose programming language that is becoming increasingly popular for data science. Businesses around the world are using Python to gather insights from their data and gain a competitive advantage.
Python, unlike other programming languages, emphasizes code readability and allows you to use English keywords instead of punctuation. The clean and readable code base will help you maintain and update your software without spending extra time and effort..
Using Python for machine learning is pretty good, so it seemed like an additional order line was warranted.
Machine learning includes things like speech recognition, financial services and even the recommendations that Netflix offers every time you log in that make you think: How do they know?
With this course you will learn to program in Python from the basic aspects of the language to the most advanced contents, by carrying out practical exercises that will reinforce the explanations given.
To end, You will be able to check everything you have learned with a final project where all the course contents will be worked on. The statements and solutions of the exercises and the final practice are accessible on GitHub for all students of the course.
Learn Python with practical exercises
Learn to program in Python from 0 to an expert through guided practices and with a final project step by step
Who is this course for?
- Students who want to start in the world of programming through the Python language.
- Developers who want to strengthen their knowledge of Python.
- There are no requirements to enroll, because the course starts from scratch.
What you will learn
- Know the basics of the Python language: basic types, operators, …
- Mastering alternative and repetitive control structures.
- Handle complex data structures, like collections and files.
- Create functions and modules.
- Use external libraries to add functionality to your programs: use of Excel files, generate PDFs, database connection, etc.
- Solve problems using programs encoded in Python.
- Develop real projects with advanced functionality.
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 9-10 of May, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: