Large amounts of information are generated every day. For companies they have great value.
The information can indicate the path to take to better sell the products, improve some service or decide non-essential elements.
But, not many people likely understand raw data, data graphs are used for a better visualization.
With graphics even people without basic programming knowledge, can get an idea of the direction of the information.
With any programming language you can do data analysis, extract the most important and graph the information to see it visually.
But, Did you know that it is not necessary to use a programming language for this purpose?
Platforms like PowerBI can handle most of the information analysis and display the most important data.
And even with Excel you can take this task. Learning to use Excel and PowerBI for data analysis will be a great tool for your future.
Normally you would have to buy a separate course for Excel and PowerBI, but this time we bring you a single course that implements both technologies.
Excel and Power BI Course - Data Analysis and Visualization
Power BI and Excel course – Exercises Pivot tables and graphs in Excel – Reports and dashboards in Microsoft Power BI.
Who is this course for?
- My mission is to help anyone and in a simple way to visualize their data, that includes you.
- If you think it is difficult to make reports, I assure you it is not. Enroll in the course and in the first minutes you will see that it is simple and necessary on your devices.
- You are a student, A professional, business owner, whatever you are, you will see that the content will be of great help.
- You want to improve at your job, look for new opportunities, collaborate better with your superiors, make interesting presentations, there is no doubt that this course is for you.
- Have Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher version.
- Descargar Power BI Desktop (Free) – Note: Power BI only works on Windows.
- Interest in practicing and participating: Any questions you have during the course will have one-to-one support in a matter of minutes. Check it out!
What you will learn
- You will transform data into amazing interactive visualizations with Excel and Power BI.
- Anyone regardless of their occupation will learn to make reports in a very dynamic way.
- Get certified and start being more productive in your activities: Analyze and make decisions quickly!
- You will have the knowledge and skill required to delve beyond the functions of Excel and Power BI.
- At the end of the course, you will be able to discover with high quality live reports that will inspire you and your colleagues to take action!!
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 21-22 MarchThe, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
If you can't see the buttons, or they do not work open the page from an external browser (Example: Chrome).