The development of mobile applications has been increasing considerably year after year.
Today smart mobile devices are increasingly accessible to the general population, which has increased its use and with that the use of various mobile applications.
What's more, With the expansion of the internet, the possibility of multiple functionalities has been opened. Thanks to the developers, there are more and more mobile applications on the market, either paid or free.
When we develop an application, there are several options, for example, for Android the most popular and most used programming language is Java.
Although Java has its great development benefits, it is normal for developers to look for other options to experiment or try to find better benefits.
One of these options is Kotlin.
Kotlin is a free and open source project registered under the Apache license 2.0.
The project code is openly developed on GitHub and is in charge, principally, of the team employed at JetBrains, with contributions from Google and others.
Kotlin particularly excels at reducing the amount of boilerplate code you need to write, which should make programming in Kotlin a much more enjoyable experience, compared to programming in more verbose languages like Java.
If you want to get into programming with Kotlin, you can buy various programming courses on this language, but do not worry, in this publication you can purchase a programming course with Kotlin for free.
The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course
Learn to create 17 online games and apps for Android Q, as pokemon, Twitter, Tic Tac Toe and Notepad with Kotlin.
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to create Android applications with Kotlin.
- No previous programming experience required!! I will teach you what you need to know.
- You will need a computer with Microsoft Windows or Linux, or a Mac with OS X.
What you will learn
- Create your first mobile app with Kotlin
- Apply to jr. Android development jobs
- Create real-world Android apps like Twitter, Facebook, My notes, Find my phone, Media player, Calculator, find my age, find sunrise time and alarm
- Create online games, as pokemon, play tic tac toe online with friends.
- Work with Google's New Firebase and web services (RESTful API calls)
- Work with sqlite database and SharedPreferences.
- connect Android to PHP web services and MySQL database.
- Work with the user's location and maps
- Design an amazing layout using Style, Color, Shape, Menu y ConstraintLayout
- Work with the camera and other hardware, such as the light sensor to play music when the light is on and the accelerometer sensor
- How to avoid reverse engineering (Reskin) For your application
- Create an application that supports different screens and different languages
- Use system services like BroadcastReceive, Services y Alarm
- Understand the basis of programming
- Understand the logic, condition and control of programming.
- Understanding OOP in Kotlin
- Use collections, and where is the best place to use collections
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 21-22 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
If you can't see the buttons, or they do not work open the page from an external browser (Example: Chrome).