Arduino is an easy-to-use hardware and software based electronics prototyping platform. It is intended for anyone who wants to create interactive objects or environments.
In general, it is a board that has all the necessary elements to connect peripherals to the inputs and outputs of a microcontroller.
Namely, It is a printed board with the necessary components for the microcontroller to work and its communication with a computer through serial communication..
Arduino has a powerful and open source platform for programming microcontrollers.
The platform is designed to be used by people with any experience in computer programming.
Arduino is an inexpensive way to teach programming skills, has a lot of tutorials and sample programs available.
Arduino for beginners – Complete course 2021
Master Arduino starting from scratch. Learn with hands-on activities and lots of Arduino projects, Step by Step.
- As the entire course can be done with a free online simulation tool, no hardware component is needed to complete the course.
- But if you want to make the actual Arduino circuit (recommended), you will need an Arduino board and some other components (list of components available in a free preview lesson).
- NO Arduino knowledge required, programming, hardware or engineering.
- Just a motivation to start making fun and useful Arduino projects.
Who is this course for?
- Students, engineers, researchers, teachers, developers, aficionados
- Arduino manufacturers who feel stagnant and want to really understand what they are doing.
- Software developers who want to discover the world of electronics / hardware.
- Anyone who has a hardware project idea and wants to take it to the world.
- Anyone who wants to use rapid prototyping for a hardware product, using arduino.
What you will learn
- Master your Arduino, Beginning from zero
- Trust in creating your own Arduino projects
- Create an interactive obstacle detection application
- Build your own Arduino circuit with many hardware components
- Program the Arduino with C / C ++
- Create an online simulation of the course project
- Learn through practical lessons
- Practice a lot with 20 activities and a great final project
- Learn by doing and not just watching
- Understand the “why” behind things
- Get started straight with best practices
- Develop an engineer mindset when solving problems.
- Configure and optimize the Arduino IDE
- Master digital and analog pins
- Works with LED, pushbuttons, potentiometers.
- Communicate between your Arduino and your computer via Serial
- Save values in Arduino with EEPROM
- Solve the delay problem with millis and micros
- Multitask your programs
- Bounce of a button
- Discover Arduino Interrupts
- Use interruptions with the ultrasonic sensor
- Measure distances with an ultrasonic sensor
- Print text with a 16-inch LCD screen×2
- Control the Arduino with an infrared remote control
- Measure brightness with a photoresistor
- Install an Arduino library with different versions
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 13-14 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
If you don't see the button, by clicking on here