.NET is a development platform made up of tools, programming languages and libraries to create many different types of applications.
The base platform provides components that apply to all different types of applications.
Additional frames, like ASP.NET, extend .NET with components to create specific types of applications.
Following, some things included in the .NET platform are included:
- C programming languages #, F # y Visual Basic
- Base libraries for working with strings, dates, records / E / S and more
- Editors and tools for Windows, Linux, macOS and Docker
ASP.NET extends the .NET platform with tools and libraries specifically for building web applications.
These are some of the things that ASP.NET adds to the .NET platform:
- Base framework for processing web requests in C # o F #
- Web page template syntax, known as Razor, to create dynamic web pages with C #
- Libraries for common web patterns, como Model View Controller (MVC)
- Authentication system including libraries, a database and template pages to handle logins, including multi-factor authentication and external authentication with Google, Twitter and more.
- Editor extensions to provide syntax highlighting, code completion and other specific functions for developing web pages.
For his part, Vue is a progressive framework for building user interfaces. Unlike other monolithic frames, Vue is designed from the ground up to be incrementally adoptable.
The main library focuses only on the view layer and is easy to pick up and integrate with other existing libraries or projects.
On the other hand, Vue is also perfectly capable of powering sophisticated single page applications when used in combination with modern tools and support libraries..
ASP.NET Core 3 SPA approach with VueJS
Creating a project to manage the sales of a business.
Who is this course for?
- Software engineering or related students
- Software developers
- Previous experience having worked with .NET
- Know the basics of VueJS
What you will learn
- To create an API with ASPNET Core 3
- Implement a SPA project with VueJS
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 30-31 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks:
- Udemy Free: Linux shell and scripting course - 14 April, 2021