If you are an office worker, student, administrator or you just want to be more productive with your computer, programming will allow you to write code that can automate tedious tasks.
This course follows the popular book (And free!), Automate the Boring Stuff with Python.
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python was written for people who want to catch up writing small programs that do practical tasks as soon as possible.
You don't need to know sorting algorithms or object-oriented programming, so this course skips all computer science and focuses on writing code that allows things to be done.
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming
A practical programming course for office workers, academics, and administrators who want to improve their productivity.
This course is for beginners and covers the popular Python programming language. You will learn the basics and also:
- Web scraping
- Analyze PDF files and Excel spreadsheets
- Automate your keyboard and mouse
- Sending emails and text messages
- And various other practical topics
At the end of this course, you'll be able to write code that will not only dramatically increase your productivity, You can also include this fun and creative skill on your resume..
Who is this course for?
- Office workers, the students, small business or home workers and managers would like to improve their productivity.
- Aspiring software engineers who want to add skills to their programming toolbelt.
- Computer users who have heard the message from “learn to code”, but they want practical reasons to learn to program.
- Experienced Python software engineers can skip the first half of the course, but you may find the later parts that cover various 3rd party modules helpful.
- While this course does not cover DevOps specific tools, this course would be useful for QA, DevOps and administrators who want to learn to program in Python.
What you will learn
- Automate tasks on your computer by writing simple Python programs.
- Write programs that can recognize text patterns with “regular expressions”.
- Generate and programmatically update Excel spreadsheets.
- Analyze PDF files and Word documents.
- Track websites and extract information from online sources.
- Write programs that send email notifications.
- Use Python debugging tools to quickly discover errors in your code.
- Programmatically control mouse and keyboard to click and type for you.
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time. If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 1-2 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: