Web development requires constantly learning and updating the knowledge already obtained.
One of the best ways to learn is to do real programming projects, with this you reinforce the theory and gain experience.
You can develop either an application, some website, a desktop software, etc.. The most important thing is that you can put into practice what you have learned.
Do not be afraid to fail.
Create a Members Only Blog Using PHP, MySQL y AJAX
Create a database-driven blog with authentication, validated contact forms and session variables using PHP, MYSQL y AJAX
Who is this course for?
- Students interested in learning to create web applications
- People interested in learning to code in PHP
- Programmers interested in building their own Blog
- Basic computer skills
What you will learn
- Creating dynamic web pages in PHP
- Creating a MySQL database to store member data
- Create PHP and AJAX Validated Member Registration Forms
- Create PHP and AJAX Validated Member Login Authentication
- Work with session variables: startup functionality / log out
- Development of validated contact forms for web transmission to email via SMTP
- PhpMailer integration for easy email transmission
- Upload the project from a local test bed to a production server
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 14 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button: