C is a procedural programming language. It was initially developed by Dennis Ritchie in the year 1972.
It was developed primarily as a systems programming language to write an operating system.
The main features of the C language include low-level memory access, a simple set of keywords and a clean style, these characteristics make the C language suitable for programming systems such as an operating system or compiler development.
Many later languages have borrowed syntax / characteristics directly or indirectly of the C language.
C ++ is almost a superset of the C language (there are few programs that can be compiled into C, but not in C ++).
The Complete Beginner's C Programming Course
C programming: The basics of the C programming language from scratch.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone looking for how to code in the C programming language
- Who wants to start learning to program using C
- A computer or laptop with an Internet connection
- No programming experience, all concepts are taught in this course
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamentals of the C programming language
- Learn one of the most popular and widely used languages in the world
- Master the C programming language from scratch
- Understand how to write clean and efficient code in C
- Learn to solve problems using the C programming language
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 7-8 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: