Data science is a field that uses mathematics, statistics and IT disciplines to develop their processes and also, incorporates novel techniques such as machine learning, massive analysis and data extraction.
It is based on mathematics, statistics and IT disciplines to develop their processes and also, incorporates novel techniques such as machine learning, massive analysis and data extraction.
The application of data science in companies brings great benefits, What:
- Serves as a prediction system for user behavior. In this way, the company can guide its operations based on more specific data that outlines the range of successes and reduces business risk.
- Avoid economic losses. Data science can also help detect cyber attacks or potential fraud that can engulf the business..
- From a marketing point of view, data science allows the company to anticipate user needs. Thus, they can send you content according to your personality, tastes and interests.
Data science for all audiences
Analyzing social media data with R
Who is this course for?
- People who have an interest in Microsoft Excel, SPSS, Power BI, Python or other data analysis tools
- People with little or no experience with data science and programming
- People who have an interest in areas such as marketing, social media, journalism, communication, statistics, programming or scientific knowledge in general
- There are no requirements
What you will learn
- You will learn what the R is, the Rstudio, the Rstudio cloud and how to install and configure them
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 28–29 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button: