With the great reach that we have thanks to the internet, it is possible to access large amounts of information from anywhere in the world.
What's more, thanks to mobile devices and personal computers we can access online services for a large number of functionalities.
Many companies benefit since they can offer their products and services to anyone in the world and also, can get a lot of information.
This information is used to improve your products and services., offer a better experience to customers or simply to know what sells better and what does not.
But information extraction is a complicated process, It requires a lot of knowledge and not everyone can do it.
Data science is the field of study that combines domain expertise, programming skills and knowledge of mathematics and statistics to extract meaningful information from data.
At the same time, These systems generate insights that analysts and business users can translate into tangible business value.
Do you want to learn more about data science? You are in the right place.
If you want to see the full video and maybe replicate this feat, You can watch the video below.
Data science for all audiences
Analyzing social media data with R
With our course you will learn what isdata science and the language ofprogramming R and how it is possible to use it to understand what happens in thesocial media, and particular and Twitter.
Who is this course for?
- People who have an interest in Microsoft Excel, SPSS, Power BI, Python or other data analysis tools
- People with little or no experience with data science and programming
- People who have an interest in areas such as marketing, social media, journalism, communication, statistics, programming or scientific knowledge in general
- There are no requirements
What you will learn
- You will learn what the R is, the Rstudio, the Rstudio cloud and how to install and configure them
- You will learn what the data science cycle is and how to import, to transform, calculate metrics and visualize Twitter data with R
- You will develop your analytical vision, creating hypotheses about social media data and testing those hypotheses with R and data science concepts
- You will learn the main R libraries for data analysis: tidyverse, lubridate, ggplot2, data-table, etc
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 2-3 from openl, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: