Video streaming and playback applications are very popular today.
YouTube is the world's most popular video content platform, and has been for several years.
Contains thousands of hours of content generated by its own users and on various topics.
All the technology behind YouTube allows streaming video in real time for millions of people around the world. It is amazing to think how its operation is capable of operating without errors.
In the next course you will learn how to develop a fully functional YouTube clone using Laravel.
Building a Youtube clone using Laravel and Livewire
Complete course to build a Youtube clone using Livewire and video encoding using FFMPEG.
Who is this course for:
- PHP and Laravel developers
- Internet site developers
- Front-end developers
- Backend developers
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Basic knowledge of Laravel
- Basic knowledge of web development
What you will learn
- Learn How To Make A Youtube Clone Website Using Laravel
- How to install and use Livewire 2.0
- Learn the processing / video encoding using FFMPEG
- Learn how to upload files to Livewire
- Learn to manipulate images with the image intervention package
- Create voting system (I like it / Dislike)
- Create comment system
- How to create jobs and how to submit them using Queues in Laravel
- How to make great apps with complex login like youtube.
- Learn more about FrontEnd with Bootstrap Framework and custom CSS when needed
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 6-7 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: