Desktop software development is still booming today.
Most would think that with mobile applications and web pages, the existence of desktop programs would be forgotten.
Yes OK, nowadays web applications can carry out processes of different types such as administration, sales and others, there will always be the need and reliability of using a desktop program.
The main advantages are security and the fact that they do not need to be connected to the internet to function.. With literally any programming language it is possible to create desktop programs, although with some it is easier than others.
One of the most popular in this area is C #.
C# (pronounced “See Sharp”) is a modern programming language, object-oriented and type-safe.
What's more, C # enables developers to create many types of robust and secure applications that run in the .NET ecosystem.
Windows Forms Development and C Console # with LINQ and ADO.NET
Learn how to create a practical data-driven Windows Forms application using C #, LINQ y SQL Server Express.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn LINQ
- Anyone who wants to learn to program .NET with C #
- Anyone who wants to learn Desktop Development with Windows Forms
- A computer
- Willingness to learn
What you will learn
- Understand how to create and run console applications
- Understand how to create and run Windows Forms applications
- Understand the basic syntax of C #: code blocks, keys, comments
- Understand how to use string interpolation, concatenation and general manipulation.
- Understand variables and objects
- Understand how to use C operators # for math and logic tasks.
- Understand Windows Forms controls and visuals
- Understand the different types of data, when they are used and how they behave.
- Understand methods and their return types
- Understand how to create classes
- Understand how to create Windows Forms and how to manipulate them (open, to close, hide, etc.)
- Understand how to pass data between forms
- Understand how to connect Windows Forms applications to a database
- Understand how to write LINQ queries.
- Understand how to connect and upload a project to GitHub
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 3-4 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: