Developing web pages is a very popular job among developers.
Of course, there is a lot of competition when it comes to web sites and applications. Because, it is ideal to stand out among the rest to gain more visitors (and more money too).
The two main points that define the popularity of a website are: your content and your visual design.
Focusing on your design, it is essential that a website is pleasing to the eye, since in the first seconds that a visitor sees a web page, they will be critical for them to stay to navigate or leave the page.
But it is not only to place striking colors or high resolution images, everything must be carried in an orderly manner so that it is pleasant and usable at the same time.
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. In summary, CSS is a design language that makes a website look more attractive than just plain or uninspiring snippets of text.
While HTML largely determines textual content, CSS determines the visual structure, design and aesthetics. HTML is a markup language and CSS is a style sheet language.
It is essential to learn CSS if you are a web developer.
If you want to fully master CSS, the next course is for you.
Ultimate CSS3 Course
CSS3 for web development: Quickly master CSS3 by building a project from scratch
Who is this course for?
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional website, beautiful and responsive.
- Students with some knowledge of CSS, but struggling to create a great website.
- Designers looking to expand their CSS skill set
- No previous coding experience required
What you will learn
- You will feel comfortable writing CSS3 by hand
- Build real-world websites with CSS3 from scratch
- Create advanced websites with CSS3
- Design a real project from scratch with CSS3
- How to Easily Design Beautiful Websites from Scratch Using CSS3
- The skills and knowledge needed to design and edit web pages quickly
- Download and install MAMP to work in a local web development environment
- Learn to use CSS3 for web development and web design
- Learn and master the use of CSS3 properties (starting with the advanced)
- Download and install Sublime Text 3 Text Editor for encoding
- Download and install the Firefox web browser to test and debug your web pages
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 5-6 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: