In web development and design it is important to have good static and functionality of the developed pages.
Thanks to HTML and CSS working together it is possible to have completely static and functional pages.
The flex box module, generally denominated flexbox, was designed as a one-dimensional design model and as a method that could offer space distribution between elements in an interface and powerful alignment capabilities.
Create web pages from scratch with Flexbox and CSS grid
In this course you will learn to create web pages using the good practices of CSS grid and Flexbox as well as learn about “Responsive Design”, mediaQueries and many other web layout techniques.
You will also be able to create responsive browsers with animation of a hamburger menu, hiding and calling the menu when the event click on said button is performed.
Who is this course for?
- Perfect for learning to create web pages with good results
- Late career students who want to learn good web design practices
- Have basic knowledge of HTML and Css3
- and eager to learn.
What you will learn
- At the end of this course, you will be able to create web pages, using the most current web design tools such as flexbox and css grid.
- You can also learn good practices in web design in both HTML5 and CSS3
- You will learn to find the resources you need to create your website.
- You will learn to work with the responsive design technique
- and many other details that we will find in the course of this endeavor.
- See you in class…
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 30-31 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: