Before, developing a website interface could take a long time, including frustrations on the part of developers
These frameworks allow web developers to develop the interface part, as well as its functionalities in a faster and more comfortable way.
The frameworks include a large number of pre-built functionalities, where they are only imported and used as best they are needed.
If you still do not know these languages completely, Is this course for you.
Who is this course for?
- Students interested in adding dynamic client-side functions to web pages
- Beginning web developers looking to improve their skills
- Basic computer skills
What you will learn
- Parts of a CSS rule
- CSS rule types
- CSS classes, intervals, ID, divisions
- Márgenes CSS, stuffed, text properties, font properties, edges
- CSS Backgrounds, Transparency
- CSS positioning: static, relative, absolute, permanent, floating, Clear
- CSS link style, index Z, boards
- Responsive web page design using CSS
- Operator priority, type of data, objects
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 19-20 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button: