In teamwork, it is normal for there to be people and even departments that are in charge of the design of the interfaces or web pages.
While the programmers are in charge of creating the internal functions or processes, other people imagine and create the first sketches of what a website or computer program should look like.
For some programmers it can be difficult to make designs that attract attention or are easily used by users since for some it is difficult to put themselves in the user's situation and stop thinking like programmers.
Thinking like a programmer is fine, but it blurs our eyes when it comes to creating something that is easily used by visitors to a site or users of a program. Something that is easy to see and use by people with zero computer knowledge.
Out of this, choosing shapes and colors for advertising images on our app or website can also be tricky.
That is why it is important to learn a little about graphic design and how we can take advantage of it in our work field..
Graphic Design for NO Designers
Create designs for Social Networks and WhatsApp
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs who need to make their own graphic designs for social networks and WhatsApp
- Marketing practitioners and professionals who also do graphic designs
- Marketing enthusiasts who have little time to do designs because they take care of many other activities
What you will learn
- Create 9 graphic design templates for your brand that you can use over and over again
- Create designs from 0% for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest y Twitter
- Create designs that look good on your website
- Create effective designs to send by WhatsApp & Email
- Create the designs you need for printed material
- Use basic Photoshop tools & Illustrator
- Turn your designs into ambassadors of your brand
- Practice omnichannel communication to project your brand on me
- Basic knowledge to use the computer
- Know how to use the Internet with ease (search for information, enter pages, use your email)
- Know how to use Word and PowerPoint in a basic way (the design tools we use in the courses look like these programs)
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 1-2 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: