As the Web has become more complex and more possible on the Internet, developers have specialized more.
That means web development now means many different things depending on what a web developer specializes in..
Here are the three main categories:
- Front-end developer (the visible parts of a website or app)
- Back-end developer (databases and infrastructure “underhood”)
- fullstack developer (a hybrid of both).
A fullstack developer is a web developer or engineer who works with both the front and back of a website or application.
This which means that it can tackle projects involving databases, create user-oriented websites or even work with clients during the project planning phase.
To be a fullstack developer it is necessary to learn and master various web development technologies.
The ideal is to learn all this by working with a real project, since you will acquire knowledge and practice on the go.
The Complete React Redux Node Express MySQL Developer Course
Learn complete fullstack development with React & Redux & Node & Express & MySQL
Who is this course for?
- Who is this course for:
- Anyone who wants to be a full-stack senior developer
- Anyone who wants to learn how to react redux
- Anyone who wants to learn Node Express
- Anyone who wants to learn the MySQL command line
- Anyone who wants to learn GitHub API V3
- A basic understanding of Javasctipt programming and basic knowledge of HTML is required / CSS
- You don't need any special tools, we will download everything we need for free. You only need a Windows computer, Mac or Linux
What you will learn
- Create amazing real-world full-stack applications using (React Redux Node Express MySQL) right from the start
- Learn and understand the basics of React
- Understand the basics of redux
- Learn and understand the basics of node
- Understand the basics of the Express Framework
- Learn and understand the basics of MySQL DB from scratch
- Understand how to use MySQL command line commands and who to deal with with MySQL Server using CMD (terminal)
- Understand how to use MySQL databases with Node js
- Create REST API using Express
- Cree API REST utilizando Ndde JS
- learn how to upload images to your application
- Configure user accounts and authentication
- implementation of the application in heroku
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 7-8 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: