HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language, which is a code language used by web browsers to read and display web pages.
The HTML language is made up of different tags that are used in order to show visual elements to the browser.
For example, with HTML tags you can indicate that in a certain part text will be displayed, in another an image or a video.
You can imagine HTML as the skeleton of your website and from there ALL modern websites are built.
HTML is a must, like it or not, of learning.
Definitive HTML5 course
HTML5 for web development: Quickly master HTML5 by creating a project from scratch
Who is this course for?
- Beginners who want to learn HTML5
- Web developers looking to update their HTML5 skills and knowledge
- ANYONE who wants to master HTML5 even if they have no prior knowledge or experience
- A computer with Internet access
- A text editor and a web browser
What you will learn
- Create a real project from scratch with HTML5
- Learn how to use HTML5 for web design and development
- How to easily create beautiful websites from scratch using HTML5
- Learn and master the use of HTML tags (starting with the advanced)
- Learn how to use formatting tags, design labels, classes and IDS, as well as the video tag
- The skills and knowledge to create and edit web pages quickly
- Download and install Sublime Text 3 Text Editor for encoding
- Download and install MAMP to work in a local web development environment
- Download and install the Firefox web browser to test and debug your web pages
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 5-6 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: