Smartphones or "Smartphone" are very useful in our day to day, out of your communication role, now they offer much more than that.
You can do everything on your phone, from listening to your favorite music, see the last series, play the most popular video game, see the weather, check your account statements, a fine, many things.
But how is all this possible? All this is thanks to mobile applications, which take advantage of the phone's hardware and system to offer new functionalities.
For example, the music player uses the speakers and internet connection to download the song and play it.
It is clear that mobile applications are basic, which is why mobile application developers are highly needed by companies.
Knowing how to develop a mobile application is a great skill and job opportunity, since there will always be a need for applications.
Time to learn how to program mobile applications.
Introduction to developing Android apps from scratch
Introductory course in Android app development. The bases of the mobile operating system with the most users in the world.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners in Java who want to deepen and expand their knowledge to Android
- Users who have an idea for an App, but they don't know where to start
- Programmers who know Android, but they want to strengthen their knowledge
- It is recommended to have previously taken the Java Programming Fundamentals course on this same platform as the basic knowledge of Java taught in that course is required.
- Android studio 2.2 y JDK 8, but in the first section we will see how to download and install it on your computer
- A computer with a Windows operating system, Linux or Mac
What you will learn
- Learn what Java and xml files are
- Learn to correctly design the screens of an android App
- Learn the basics of Java programming for android
- Know the existing widgets and layouts
- Know how to use external resources such as images and audio on the device, external sd the internet
- Know the persistence of data in preferences, files and databases
- Know how to draw and design a classic video game like minesweeper
- Upload and promote the App in the Google play store
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 20-21 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
- Udemy Free: Development course of a CRUD application with PHP and MySQL - 20 April, 2021
- Udemy Coupon: Artificial Vision Course with Python and OpenCV with 100% off - 20 April, 2021
- Udemy Free: Android Studio Spanish course - 20 April, 2021