Web development involves the creation of web pages with images, dynamic text and content.
If you want to perform processes in the backend, PHP is the ideal language for server-side programming. What's more, if you want to work with databases, MySQL is the ideal complement for web development.
Those concepts are clear to any developer., but most of them miss something fundamental: the server.
The server is the computer that will host the website, with everything you need to be able to run and display web pages.
It is important that it is well configured so that there are no errors in its execution, otherwise the website could be buggy or even inaccessible to visitors.
Hosting providers usually offer pre-built servers with all the technologies and languages already necessary., but they are usually generic servers with basic configurations.
For an experienced developer it may not be enough and it will always be necessary to verify all installations and configurations.
Because, it is important to know everything about web development from head to toe. From programming and design to server implementation and maintenance.
If you want to learn more about this, Is this course for you.
Web development masterclass – Complete certificate course
Learn how to set up virtual cloud servers and develop database-based websites using the latest web technologies.
This course offers a complete overview of the entire web development process, from local server configuration using WAMP and MAMP (Apache, MySQL, PHP) up to production deployment using the latest web technologies.
Who is this course for?
- No prior knowledge is required
- Interested in a career in web development.
- Students interested in starting a web-based business.
- Developers looking to transition from basic shared hosting packages, vps or dedicated to sophisticated cloud hosting solutions
- Students who wish to update or learn new programming skills using the latest web scripting languages.
- Web development enthusiasts
- Students will require an internet connection and a PC or MAC computer system.
- Please note that all required downloads are free.
- Text editor as Text Wrangler (MAC) o Notepad ++ (Windows)
- FileZilla FTP client (downloaded in section 9).
- PuTTY and PuTTY Key GEN for Windows users (Downloaded in Section 8).
- WAMP server for Windows users and MAMP server for MAC users (downloaded in Section 7).
- Tight VNC Viewer for Windows users and RealVNC Viewer for MAC users (downloaded in Section 8).
What you will learn
- Understand the basics of local and wide area networks
- Set up a basic network.
- Register a domain name with Domain Privacy
- Forward a domain, renew and manage a domain
- Configure DNS zone files and nameservers
- Create and configure a test server on a local Windows or MAC system.
- Set up a production web server on popular cloud hosting platforms.
- Create disk backups and install disk images on a virtual server
- Set up Ubuntu on a virtual machine
- Install and configure WAMP for Windows
- Install and configure MAMP for MAC
- Manage a remote server using PuTTY or Terminal
- Skillfully Navigate the Linode Virtual Server Dashboard
- Configure security settings on a virtual Ubuntu server
- Scale a virtual server up and down as needed
- Instale LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, PhpMyAdmin) on a local and remote server
- Configure users and access privileges on an Ubuntu server
- Upload Files Using FileZilla FTP Client
- Build Responsive Mobile Web Apps Using Bootstrap
- Create unique animated objects using jQuery
- Create and manage MySQL databases using PhpMyAdmin
- Web-based login authentication using PHP and MySQL
- Create the famous function “Google search suggestion” using AJAX and PHP
- Client-side and server-side validation algorithms for web forms.
- Use Google Apps for Work to set up a custom business email address
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 1-2 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: