Bootstrap is a popular framework for responsive web design development.
Bootstrap offers a library of pre-built design templates that can be customized to suit user needs..
This design framework eliminates the need for a programmer to spend time creating a web page from scratch.
Bootstrap HTML and CSS code that can be used to build stable and functional web pages.
Websites can be fully built with Bootstrap and can be made compatible with any type of screen, including mobile devices.
The good thing about Bootstrap is that it is free. This means that companies do not have to pay thousands of dollars to create a website..
Bootstrap is also great because it has so many free features that it can be customized to the needs of the developer or user..
Bootstrap Mega Course 4 from Zero to Master
Create professional quality web sites and applications adaptable to all devices and resolutions with Bootstrap 4.
Who is this course for?
- Web designers and developers who want to learn how to design their own designs for modern and responsive websites and / or applications using Bootstrap 4.
- Frontend developers who want to learn Bootstrap 4.
- Developers who want to learn how to create quality responsive sites.
- Students who want to become professional web designers.
- Students or professionals who want to work for large companies that use Bootstrap 4.
- People who want to raise the level of their knowledge as web designers and developers.
- People who want to create their website design for their company or business
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Basic knowledge in CSS.
- A desktop or laptop (Any operating system).
- Internet connection.
What you will learn
- The Basics of Bootstrap 4 from scratch and step by step.
- Create responsive websites and applications (Mobile friendly: Phones and Tablets and also Smart TVs).
- Working with the Bootstrap grid system 4, using the containers, rows and columns
- Uses Flexbox and Bootstrap 4 and thus create more precise and better distributed layouts
- All Bootstrap Components 4, Buttons, Navbars, Forms, Alerts, Progress Bars, Insignias, Boards, Tartjetas, etc.
- Rich interfaces with Font Awesome icons.
- Integrate custom typography.
- Learn how to create a responsive admin panel for an Ecommerce site
- Learn to create your own professional portfolio
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 24-25 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button: