One of the most important elements of any modern business is a robust database. Without her, many of the systems and utilities that the company relies on operating may not function.
Databases store information and allow data retrieval.
A database provides a means of data storage and data retrieval that programs may require.
They can be broadly classified as relational or non-relational databases.
In the market we find different types of database systems, among them those of Oracle.
Oracle SQL Developer is an integrated development environment (HERE) to work with SQL in Oracle databases.
Oracle Corporation offers this product for free; use java development kit.
The Complete Oracle SQL Development Bootcamp 2021
From Beginner to Oracle SQL Developer: Prepare for Oracle 1Z0-071 Exam and Get Oracle SQL Certification (OCA)
Who is this course for?
- Students wishing to enter Oracle SQL or a software development career
- Developers willing to master Oracle SQL and land a job as a high-paying Oracle SQL developer.
- Students willing to work hard to master the SQL language.
- Students who want to be an Oracle SQL 18c database expert and are interested in passing the Oracle SQL 1Z0-071 exam!!
- No programming experience is required to master the contents of this course.
What you will learn
- Master the Contents Required to Pass the Oracle SQL 1Z0-071 Exam
- La pista completa de Oracle Database SQL 18c
- Have the ability to solve any Oracle SQL problem
- Download and install Oracle Database 18c Express Edition
- Installing Oracle SQL Developer
- Connecting to the Database Using Oracle SQL Developer and SQLPlus
- Retrieve data using the SELECT statement
- Restricting and sorting data using the WHERE clause and ORDER BY
- Using single-row functions to customize the output
- Report aggregated data using group functions
- Viewing data from multiple tables using joins
- Using subqueries, part I
- Using set operators
- Data manipulation using DML statements, part I
- Language of definition of data (DDL) / Tables creation
- Data dictionary views
- Language of definition of data (DDL) / Create views
- Language of definition of data (DDL) / Sequencing / Synonym creation / Index creation
- Manage schema objects
- Using subqueries, part II
- Manipulate data using subqueries
- Control user access
- Data manipulation using DML statements, part II
- Data management in different time zones
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 4-5 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks:
- Udemy Free: Linux shell and scripting course - 14 April, 2021