PHP (formerly known as personal home page) is currently known as hypertext preprocessor.
It is a server-side scripting language used to develop static and dynamic websites. PHP can also develop web applications.
PHP can be deployed on most web servers and on all operating systems and platforms at no cost.
The PHP language is installed in more than 20 million websites and on a million servers.
Advantages of using PHP
- PHP does not require previous knowledge of HTML.
- PHP is an open source language and it is free.
- PHP has a large community document.
- PHP is regularly updated according to the latest technology trends.
Since PHP is a server-side programming language, runs on server; Thus, client machines do not need to have PHP installed.
Learn PHP: for starters
Learn to create dynamic web applications using PHP
Who is this course for?
- Beginning web developers who want to learn PHP
- Basic computer skills
What you will learn
- PHP syntax
- Variables PHP
- PHP Global vs. Static Keywords
- PHP data types
- PHP objects
- Cadenas PHP
- PHP Constants
- PHP Conditional Declarations and Operators
- PHP loops, matrices, multidimensional arrays
- Variables superglobales de PHP
- PHP forms with validation
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 9-10 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks:
- Udemy Free: Development course of a CRUD application with PHP and MySQL - 20 April, 2021
- Udemy Coupon: Artificial Vision Course with Python and OpenCV with 100% off - 20 April, 2021
- Udemy Free: Android Studio Spanish course - 20 April, 2021