C ++ is a high-level object-oriented programming language that helps programmers write fast, portable programs.
What's more, C ++ provides extensive library support in the form ofstandard template library (STL).
Some of the cool features of C ++ son:
- Object oriented: C ++ is an object-oriented programming language. This means that the focus is on the “objects” and manipulations around these objects. Information on how these manipulations work is drawn from the consumer of the object.
- Wide compatibility with libraries: via standard template library (STL) of C ++, many functions are available to help you write code quickly. For instance, there are standard libraries for various containers as sets, maps, hash tables, etc.
- Speed: C ++ it is the preferred option when latency is a critical metric. Compilation, as well as the execution time of a C program ++, it is much faster than most other general purpose programming languages.
- Compiled: a C code ++ needs to be compiled into low-level code first and then run, unlike interpreted programming languages where no compilation is needed.
- Pointer support: C ++ also supports pointers that are widely used in programming and, often, are not available in various programming languages.
It's one of theprogramming languages more important because almost all programs / systems have one part or another of the base code that is written in C / C ++.
C ++ plays an integral role in almost every application we use.
Complete scientific programming in C ++: AZ package 21 hours!
Complete Masterclass of Scientific Programming in C ++ with STL libraries, BOOST, MIRACLES, OpenMP y MPI: 21 hours!
Who is this course for?
- Developers, analysts, research positions that require a good C ++
- None, This course will cover the basics of C ++ to advanced and useful libraries like STL, BOOST, OpenMP y MPI.
What you will learn
- Understand the basics of C ++ programming for C ++
- Knowledge of the development of complex scientific applications of C ++
- More information on C libraries ++ STL, BOOST, MPI, OpenMP
- Be in a position to apply for developer jobs, PhD and research positions requiring a good C ++
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 1-2 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: