Python is a modern dynamic object-oriented programming language and can be used to do many things, both large and small. Python is what is known as a high-level language.
It is also known as a general-purpose programming language due to its flexibility.
Python is an interpreted language that does not need to be compiled like, for example, the Java programming language. Performs and runs on the fly at the same time.
Python has been used in many places, as in creating games, for visualization and statistical data, facial and voice recognition.
Some of the largest websites on this planet earth use Python in one way or another. Examples include:
- Survey monkey
- Yahoo Maps
Python Developer: Python / Django / Flask / PostgreSQL / MySQL / API
Develop applications with Python step by step
Who is this course for?
- Beginners in Python
- Free software must be installed.(This is covered in the course)
What you will learn
- Develop applications with Python
- Interact with databases with Python
- Develop application with Django and Python and PostgreSQL
- Develop applications with Flask and Python and PostgreSQL
- Develop application with Python and MySQL
- Create an API with Python
- Interact with database applications using Python
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 28-29 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button: