This course is an in-depth introduction to the fundamental concepts of Python programming.
The course begins with the basics, including Python basics, programming and user interaction.
The curriculum for this course is very hands-on as it guides you from start to finish to become a professional Python developer.
You will start from the beginning learning the basics of Python and the fundamentals of programming, and then you will move on to advanced topics and different career fields in Python so that you can practice real life and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Matrix implementation
- File methods
- Keywords and identifiers
- Python tuples
- Python basics
- Fundamentals of Python
- Mathematical functions
- Data structures
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Functional programming with Python
- Python testing
- Error handling
- Regular expressions
Flask is a popular framework Python web. The tutorials in this section are intermediate to advanced level tutorials that cover key aspects of developing Flask .
In this grade, You will learn the fundamentals of web applications so that you can start creating APIs and developing web applications using Python Flask Web Framework.
- Create Python Web Applications with Flask
- Use the Jinja template language to create the look of your applications
- How to use the SQLite database to start development
- Use other databases with Flask using Flask-SQLAlchemy
- Using Flask to process incoming request data.
- URL creation
- HTTP method
- Static files
- request object
- Object Request
- Session object
Who is this course for?
- Complete beginners in programming
- New people to Python
- For people who want to learn the basics of Python and then transition to data science or web development
What you will learn
- Write Python scripts for general productivity tasks Read and understand Python code Gain knowledge of general programming concepts
- Introduction, data types and values, operators and operands, Python function calls
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Type of data, type conversion, functions, statements and expressions
- Go from beginner to advanced in Flask Framework, basic concepts from Flask Framework to advanced concepts
- Flask Framework Overview and Environment
- Flask Frame Routing, variable rules
- Flask Framework URL construction, HTTP methods
- Flask Framework SQL Alchemy
- Flask Framework implementations
- Only the most basic computer skills are needed
- A computer, Internet access, Interest in learning Python
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time. If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 8-9 of March, but it can beat at any time. To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
For more coupons follow Facialix on all their social networks:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: