Machine learning is a very interesting branch of artificial intelligence research that is playing an important role in the way computers interact and provides deep insight into a wide range of complex problems..
Machine learning is computer software that is capable of learning from data and experience without being explicitly programmed.
This technique was first popularized by IBM and its Deep Blue system. In 1997, Deep Blue defeated world chess champion Garry Kasparov.
He was able to do this by examining every possible move and combining that with information about moves that had been made in previous games..
Although all this may sound complex and difficult, reality may surprise us. Python is one of the most advanced programming languages in the area of artificial intelligence.
Thanks to the large number of libraries available and its great community, Python is the ideal programming language for Machine Learning.
Python for Machine Learning with Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib
Learn how to code in Python and how to use NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Seaborn using a real-time machine learning project.
Who is this course for?
- Beginning Python developer curious about data science, not for experienced data scientists
- Anyone who wants to pursue a career in data science, analysis of data
- This course is intended for people with at least some programming experience.
- Anyone planning a career in data scientist,
- Some programming experience
- Get comfortable with coding in Python
- Windows machine / Linux / MAC
- Desire to learn data science
- Nothing more! It's only you, your computer and your ambition to start today
What you will learn
- Learn the basics of Python to use data science effectively
- Use Python for data science and machine learning
- Refresh Python Basics with a crash course
- Use Numpy and Pandas to implement numerical algorithms
- Data manipulation
- Learn how to use NumPy for numeric data
- NumPy Array and Array Manipulation Library
- Learn how to use Numpy for data manipulation
- Numpy functions
- Understand and code using the Numpy stack
- Learn how to use Pandas for data analysis
- Three important data structures of pandas: serie, data frame, panel
- Data visualization
- Visualize data using Matplotlib and Seaborn
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 27-28 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button: